Hydro-Chill Water Bottle
Limited Edition Hydro-Chill Bottle
To celebrate the launch of our ground breaking Real Hydration range, we have proudly collaborated with Camelbak to produce a limited number of insulated hydro-chill bottles.
But hurry, when they're gone, they're gone!
Keep it Chilled
These premium thermo bottles will keep your Real Hydration mix deliciously cool, no matter the weather and feature the very latest technology and self-sealing cap from Camelbak.
Bottle Features Include
- Double-Walled Construction: Keeps fluids cold twice as long
- Optimised Cage Fit: engineered to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages
- 620ml capacity
- Easy Squeeze: get more fluid with less effort
- High Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: maximises flow rate while eliminating splatters and spills
- 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF: ride clean, drink clean
- Easy-to-Clean Interface: all parts can separate for thorough cleaning
- Positive Lock out: for leak-proof transport
TrutasteTM Polypropylene with HydroguardTM: taste your Real Hydration Mix and nothing else, time after time.
Revive, refresh & rehydrate
"Simple, powerful, clean hydration" - Clive, Devon
Drink before you're thirsty... For endurance exercise lasting longer than 60 minutes, it's important to replace fluids, electrolytes & calories if you want to avoid the effects of dehydration & fatigue.
Mix a single sachet with 500ml of cold water & shake well. Consume within 24 hours.
- 500ml 1-2 hours before prolonged or intense exercise
- 150-200ml immediately before you begin
- 500-750ml per hour during extended exercise
- 500ml within 20 minutes of finishing exercise
Start with your reserves full and drink little and often right from the start of your workout. Aim to take 2-3 good sized gulps from your bottle every 10-15 minutes. Just like eating on the go, you’re not drinking for that moment but for the moment 10-20 miles down the road.
To help avoid waste we use recyclable packing materials and ship orders with the minimum packaging. Therefore, multi-box orders may be consolidated into a single box so please let us know in the Order Notes window if you’d like yours to remain as a multi-box order.