Fresco - Natural Energy Chews
Lemon & Cool Mint
Soft and refreshing energy chews with natural electrolytes. Fruity & menthol, packed with natural fast-release energy.
Big on Performance, little on size...
The Cubo range is the lightest and easiest way to re-energise and replenish lost electrolytes and energy on the go. Handmade from 100% natural plant-based ingredients the range combines real fruit with nature's finest electrolytes across three delicious flavours.
The Fresco's lemon & cool mint is a fruity and lightly menthol blend that keeps your palate fresh and your air-ways open.
Just the smell of mint increases alertness and lowers levels of frustration, anxiety and fatigue (52). Hailed for its calmative effects on digestion, mint is also recognised for the feeling it gives of opening your nasal airways making breathing seem easier (51) and who doesn’t need all the help they can get catching their breath on those hills!
"These are great! The softness is so moreish and the lemon makes it really light - you can even feel the mint open your breathing." Aliye, Reading
The science of chewing
Chewing can help smooth digestion and boost nutrient absorption by releasing saliva & digestive enzymes that help convert your food into energy quickly and efficiently.
The natural lemon and mint in the Fresco is a deliciously light way to stimulate your taste buds, preparing your body to release the natural energy within.
"Really cool! They're so light and soft in your mouth - nothing like the normal hard-gums that get stuck in my teeth" - Carl, Devon
Natural, powerful & delicious
Perfect for before & during exercise, each ingredient has been carefully selected to deliver rapid easily digestible energy:
- Each pack contains 42g carbohydrate - derived from a combination of beet sugar & the naturally occurring sugars within the fruit juices providing the optimal dual source energy from glucose & fructose – a trusted combination proven to extend endurance performance. (13-15)
- Natural electrolytes - Sodium & Potassium from the finest natural sources: pink Himalayan salt & dried coconut water. These vital electrolytes, lost as you sweat, play an important role in maintaining blood pressure, fluid balance and nutrient transport to your cells – helping maintain optimal hydration & performance. (38,39)
"On my long training rides and runs I eat a couple of chews every 20 minutes. Keeps me feeling strong without the heaviness of a gel" - Andy, Bristol
Fit for purpose, fit for body
The secret to the amazing boost you get from our Cubo range comes from our unique combination of natural, plant-based ingredients, rich in dual-source energy.
UK grown beet sugar, corn starch and real fruit juices combine to deliver a mild sweetness and all the fast-release energy you need to perform at your best, naturally.
Most energy chews use all sorts of artificial ingredients, the Cubos range is 100% natural... Gluten-free, gelatin-free, vegan and free from any artificial gumming agents, preservatives or wax coatings, they are a seriously effective way to fuel your training and competing without any nasties.
"These really work. I can't do gels but having a pack of these makes my 10K actually enjoyable these days - result! Denise, London
Super effective, super easy to use:
- Suitable for all sports
- Eat before, during & after exercise to top up energy & vital electrolytes
- Recommended intake: 2 chews every 20 minutes
- Super light & super powerful, each 50g Cubo pack contains 6 small & mighty soft chews that deliver twice the carbohydrates as a standard gel & are as energy rich as a whole Veloforte bar but with a third less calories
- Always keep well hydrated
- Consume alongside our real hydration range
Ingredients: Beet sugar, corn starch, water, lemon juice concentrate, coconut water powder, pink Himalayan salt, natural mint extract.
Got a question? Check out the Cubo Range FAQs or Live Chat with us below.
Our Cubos energy sweets and chews are finely dusted with powdered sugar to stop them sticking without the need for artificial coatings or waxes.
All our Cubos are handmade in small batches within our London kitchens so you may find a little variety in the size of each individual cube in your pack.
Made in an environment that also handles nuts & sesame.
They last 12 months when stored in a cool dry place.
To help avoid waste we use recyclable packing materials and ship orders with the minimum packaging. Therefore, multi-box orders may be consolidated into a single box so please let us know in the Order Notes window if you’d like yours to remain as a multi-box order.